Information on the rules of processing of personal data by Joanna Cosmetic Laboratory General Partnership Bogusław Górka, Ryszard Korczak
Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) binds us, Joanna Cosmetic Laboratory General Partnership B. Górka, R. Korczak with the registered office in Warsaw (postal code 01-510), at Gen. Józefa Zajączka 11/C2, registered with the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, tax identification number (NIP): 118-00-24-208, Regon number: 006740821, to provide the following information regarding the method of processing of personal data:
- The controller of your personal data is LK Joanna. In order to contact the controller of personal data LK Joanna, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +48 22 337 09 78.
- LK Joanna collects the following data provided voluntarily:
- a. name and surname,
- b. company name,
- c. e-mail address,
- d. postal address or a different mailing address,
- e. telephone number,
- f. tax identification number (NIP) or PESEL number,
- g. data regarding health condition.
Providing the above-mentioned data is not required by law, nevertheless the refusal to submit it may prevent concluding an agreement, render it impossible or excessively difficult for us to exercise obligations arising from our agreements concluded with you or resulting from the provisions of law.
- We use the data you provide to:
- a. to conduct business correspondence with you – to provide answers to your questions, requests, grievances, complaints, claims, offers,
- b. to conclude or exercise our agreement with you.
In order to process data concerning health, we require your consent (the legal basis for processing of such data is article 9, paragraph 2 of the GDPR). As far as other data is concerned, your consent is not obligatory (such processing is conducted on the basis of article 6, paragraph 1 of the GDPR).
The data provided may also be used to:
- c. determine, defend, investigate and enforce claims,
- d. conduct the marketing of own services,
- e. support service.
The processing of data in this respect does not require your consent – it is conducted on the basis of article 6, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, or article 9, paragraph 2 of the GDPR – in the case of data concerning health.
- Data may be shared or transferred:
- a. to an IT company servicing the software used by LK Joanna to conduct our business activity – within the limits necessary to properly perform the service,
- b. to authorised public bodies – within the limits indicated by the provisions of law binding the controller to share the data with these authorities.
- Depending on whether you are our Client, Online Client or Supplier, your data may be processed for various lengths of time. The data will no longer be processed in the latest of the following events:
- a. termination of correspondence,
- b. expiration of the period of storage of accounting documents,
- c. expiration of the period of time limits for bringing actions,
- d. closure of the account in our online store.
- Your rights are the following:
- a. the right to obtain information about the method of data processing,
- b. the right to access your data,
- c. the right to rectify your data,
- d. the right to delete your data,
- e. the right to limit the processing of your data,
- f. the right to object to the processing of data,
- g. the right not to be subject to profiling,
- h. the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of data.
- You also have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office of Data Protection.